The Concierge will be the face of the building. They will work very closely with the building manager. They are generally the first person all the owners, residents and guests will meet and first impressions mean everything. Understanding the dynamics of a busy modern lifestyle and the increased demand for safety in our security conscious cities is paramount.
Our lives have become more demanding and time is a very valuable asset. The Concierge’s role is to assist and alleviate time consuming day-to-day matters for all the buildings’ owners and residents.
We offer a palette of convenient Concierge services that also includes security services to ensure all owners and residents needs are met and satisfied. A number of our current staff are fluent in multiple languages.
Their services include the following:
- Concierge and Security services
- Provide a Building’s Information Pack
- Linguistic services, staff fluent in multiple languages
- Monitor and supervise CCTV
- Supervise the security access control system
- Arrange move ins and move outs, liaising with residents and removalists
- Assist with cleaning services
- Accept parcels
- Arrange laundry and dry cleaning collection services